- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My wheel blew out! This place went way above and beyond to help us out. They we're quicker than originally quoted, very fairly priced and have the best service I've ever seen at a garage. Strongly recommend!
My car was overheating on a long drive back to Boston from Syracuse this morning. Luckily, we were towed to this wonderful garage. We were able to wait onsite while the part was delivered and the extremely nice staff fixed our car to get us back on the road. The office staff was overly helpful and pleasant, even offered refreshments while we waited. I would highly recommend this shop!